- complete 470 inspections
- earn your wood-destroying insect license, Indiana State requirement
- complete sewer scoping training by InterNACHI
- complete mold indoor air quality status from InterNACHI
InterNACHI courses, extra CE’s, and education
Can’t miss items that would result in counseling or termination for disregard to company policies.
- Damaged roofs, especially roofs that are at the end of their lives
- Limits why you didn’t inspect something
- Inadequate flashing around windows and doors with water damage
- limits why you did not inspect something
- Flashing issues
- Decks, appropriate lag bolts, joist hangers, and fasteners for joist hangers(proper support systems)
- cracks without explanations with photos, either it’s a home maintenance issue or repair replacement issues, at a minimum we can say the cracks were not big at the time of inspection.
- Buckling/water damaged hardwood floors
- visible mold growths
- cracks/movement without explanations in the foundation, main beams, and floor joist
- termite damage and termite activity
- Significant pest, bats, raccoon squirrel, and mice activity
- Limits of attics, basements, and crawl spaces for accessibility.
- Document stains, key locations for CYA, and water fixtures in crawl spaces, sinks, etc.
- Aluminum wiring
- Grounding for wiring, both branch and panels
- Panel types, Fed Pacific, fuse panel, and problem panels
- Make sure you take a photo/video of the units operating and ensure the limit is in place when they can’t be operated.
- Ensure two forms
- Are the working, include a thumbs up and/or video
- Limits if unable to inspect