Keep up with spring maintenance by taking a few simple steps.
Check for the following:
- Check for damage to your roof.
- Check the fascia and trim for damage (this is the board behind your gutter).
- Have an HVAC professional inspect and maintain your system as recommend by your unit’s manufacturer.
- Check your water heater for leaks and rust.
- Check your fire extinguishers.
- Clean the kitchen exhaust hood and air filter.
- Repair all cracked, broken and uneven driveway and walks to help provide a level walking surface. This will prevent anyone from tripping on your property and potentially getting hurt.
- Check the shut off valve at all plumbing fixtures to make sure they function. When a line breaks is not the time to find out the valve is not working.
- Clean the dryer exhaust duct and damper and the space under the dryer.
Doing regular maintenance will save you thousands in the long run and potentially unexpected calls to professionals for repairs.
DIY: Spring Maintenance
Your Premier Indiana Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Champion Home Inspection home inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Champion Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Indiana area, we can help!
Owned and operated by inspector Stephen Rager. Stephen prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call Us Today (812) 629-3096 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.