One of the ways to judge the quality and professionalism of the work done by a home inspector is to take a look at their inspection report.
Almost no home is going to be perfect (even new or recently built construction). Inspectors usually will discover some issues needing attention or that the buyer and seller should be aware of. These sample home inspection reports reflects a typical home in good condition.
I use the HomeGauge service to deliver my reports to my client and their agents over the Internet and they can be viewed very easily. Please click on the link below for my sample report.
LICENSES, CERTIFICATIONS & TRAINING
Indiana Licensed Home Inspector
Trained and certified by InterNACHI and ASHI
AHIT-Certified by the American Home Inspectors
HOME INSPECTOR CUSTOMER PERKS
• One-stop shopping! Call to schedule your Home Inspection, Wood Destroying Organism Inspection, Radon/Mold or other ancillary testings as needed.
• Availability to fit your schedule on evenings and weekends!
• I’m a competent inspector trained in the art of inspection. Years of construction experience working on and maintaining homes has contributed to my understanding of whole-home systems.
• US Army Iraq War Veteran, from serving our country to serving our community!
• Our inspection reports are emailed to you the same day of the inspection unless there is a mitigating circumstance.
• Many of our reports contain detailed photos and video of key items identified through the inspection.
• Your report is available online for the next 5 years!
• Free phone consultations after the inspection have been completed.
• Inspection reports can be printed in a PDF format upon request at an additional cost.
• All clients will receive a free book on home maintenance upon completion of the home inspection.