Quick Summertime Safety and Maintenance Checks
With summertime being here, there’s regular maintenance we should be doing on our homes to keep it’s value up. Many of these maintenance checks involve safety around the home and yard. You can do the following checks; it should take you a short period of time to ensure a summer of fun and safety. No one likes unexpected repair bills that could have been avoided with regular maintenance.
- inspect your kids playground for loose connections.
- inspect your deck or concrete patio for deterioration.
- inspection the nightlights at the top and bottom of stairs.
- inspection the exterior siding.
- check all your windows and door locks.
- inspect your home for water leaks.
- inspect your water hoses on the clothes washer, refrigerator, ice maker, and dishwasher for cracks or bubbles.
These articles are meant to be short and concise so you actually read the whole article. Leave a comment if you’d like to see a specific topic covered in an upcoming post.
Summer Safety in 5 Minutes or Less
Your Premier Indiana Home Inspection Company | Let this experienced Champion Home Inspection home inspector company help keep you from buying The Money Pit. We’ll alert you to any and all health or safety issues and maintenance needs of the home you’re looking to buy.
Champion Home Inspections will be your home buying or selling advocate! We are committed to providing you with outstanding service. We’re highly experienced and extremely thorough. If you’re looking to buy or sell in the Indiana area, we can help!
Owned and operated by inspector Stephen Rager. Stephen prides himself in being committed to following high standards and providing professional service to all of our customers.
Call Us Today (812) 629-3096 or Click To Schedule Online 24/7 Right From Our Website.