Join Our Team!
Champion Home Inspection is hiring for the following positions:
- Licensed Home Inspector (posted 12/01/2019)
- Apprentice Home Inspector (posted 12/01/2019)
- Inspector and Office Assistant (posted 12/01/2019)
We are a growing business and are expanding our market area and services.
We will work hard to personally oversee your success!
If you are hardworking, dedicated, and bring the right attitude, we want to meet you! Click here to apply.
A background in residential construction, building trades, engineering, or other technical or construction-related industries is beneficial.
Individuals with trade licenses (electrician, plumber, contractor, etc.) are highly preferred for Inspector Apprenticeship Positions.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Proficiency with basic technology (computers, cameras, etc.)
- For Inspection and Inspection-Related Positions, the candidate must be able to meet the Minimum Physical Job Requirements:
- able to lift 50 lbs.
- stand and walk 1–2 hours at any one time
- not afraid of heights or confined spaces
- able to climb ladders, walk on roofs, crawl, and squat.