Champion Home Inspection is a leading Home Inspector firm in our local market. Our goal is to make the home inspection experience educational and easy for our customers. Our inspectors use the latest innovation and technology to create customized home inspection reports and deliver them within 24 hours. Our talented team accomplishes the home inspection process with quality, integrity, and exceptional customer service.
Our business is growing and we are offering an exciting opportunity for an aggressive self-starter who possesses dedication, professionalism, and true people skills. This is a fast-paced business with a reputation for quality, custom reports, and outstanding customer service. We will train the right individual. Experience and qualifications will determine starting base pay.
The following is for people with no experience.
- Business minded. Strong attention to detail.
- Understand the importance of quality and consistent customer service
- Basic knowledge of residential home systems and components
- Ability to participate in local marketing events or programs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Great listening skills
- Proficient computer skills
- Have the aptitude and mental ability to problem solve and conduct professional conversations with real estate agents and customers
- A great attitude, good presence, and energy
- Integrity and strong work ethic. Punctual and ability to work unsupervised
- Reliable transportation, valid driver’s license, and insurance
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions, climb ladders, walk on roofs, access crawl space, enter attics as well as stand for long periods of time
- Ability to pass all employment screening and technical knowledge exams
- Required to authorize background and driving checks
- Available to work some evenings and weekends
Compensation: When fully trained you should be doing 10 inspections a week, 47 weeks a year, with a pay band between $45,000 to $55,000 your first year.
- Paid time off after 6 months of full-time employment doing inspections, 1 week your first year.
- In-house training, we fully train you from the ground up. Paid training is optional or as agreed upon upfront.
- Flexible scheduling If Monday to Friday isn’t for you, maybe Tue through Sunday is. We can work with you to meet 40 hours per week.
- We expect you to do 10 inspections per week. If you show you are capable, you can do 12 to 15 per week.
- Aflac short-term disability is provided at no cost to you for up to 90 days of short-term disability.
- Professional ongoing education, you may travel to various classes in other states to learn first-hand sewer scoping, septic testing etc.
- Employees reported as W-2, so you are covered with workman’s compensation and unemployment.
- Compensation for long-distance travel, driving to inspections.
To be considered experienced you must have the following;
- Already have your Indiana State License, if moving here with the experience we can help you get it quickly.
- 470 inspections which are 1 year with us, expect 10 inspections a week 47 weeks a year.
- Be proficient in the use of technology, iPhones, Androids,
- We use Spectora Software, you must be able to utilize this software.
- Have your Wood Destroying Insect License
- You will be expected to be doing inspections within 2 weeks of being hired.
Experienced inspectors, expect to earn $55,000 to $80,000 or more.
Be sure to visit our mission, vision, and values page, click here.
Growing with our company
We are investing in our inspectors further with the following;
- Wood Destroying Insect reports
- Radon Licensing
- Sewer Scoping
- Commercial inspections CCPIA.ORG (must be a Certified Master Inspector to move to these positions)
- Mold Testing (International Association of Certified Indoor Air Consultants) Click Here.
- Chimney Inspections
- Dye Testing / Septic Inspections
- EMF Testing
- and more! Yes, there is a lot more.
To apply, send a resume and email of your intent to Stephen@theevansvillehomeinspector.com